WordPress Site + Free Domain
- Free Domain +Free SSL +99.9% uptime +24*7 Support +Free daily back-ups
Choose the Best Managed WordPress
Hosting built for WordPress with seamless support of all other platforms. Get top-notch performance for your website, no matter the framework.
All WordPress Hosting Plans Include
- Free SSL Certificate
- Automatic Updates
- 99.9% Uptime Guarante
- Secured & Safe Hosting
- Access Management
- eCommerce Optimization
- Free Migration
- Regular Backups
- Professional Email Address
- Redis Cache
- 1 Click WordPress Installation
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
what you get with Orio Cloud?
Faster load times mean better user experience, better search engine optimization, and higher conversion rates.
Boost your site performance with Lite Speed web servers and the LSCWP Cache plugin.
Code minification, data center rerouting, and automatic image optimization – increase your website’s speed score by up to 40% with Orio Cloud CDN.
Object Cache decreases your website response time even further – by up to 3x.
IPv6 and HTTP/3 provide low latency and fast data transfer.
Managed WordPress Hosting
Maximum Website Protection
Cloud hosting has a few distinct benefits that set it apart from other kinds of hosting. Below we look at what these unique benefits entail:
- Scalability — With cloud hosting you’ll be able to scale your resource use in real-time. Since you’re not limited to a single physical server, you can easily scale up during traffic spikes or when other situations arise.
- Unique pricing — In a cloud hosting environment you only end up paying for what you actually use. You’re not paying for high resource use if you don’t actually need it, as it’s easy to scale up at a moments notice.
- Customization — With cloud hosting you’ll have extensive customization options at your disposal that aren’t limited to physical server restrictions. However, leveraging these technologies does require a certain amount of technical skill.
- Security — Since your site is stored in more than one location you’re fine if a single server location is compromised. There are different security protocols that need to be in place to handle such a wide spread of data and resources, but some users enjoy not having all of their site’s files in a single location.
WordPress cloud hosting refers to hosting WordPress websites on cloud infrastructure. It utilizes cloud resources, such as virtual servers and storage, to ensure scalability, reliability, and performance for WordPress sites..
WordPress cloud hosting allows you to scale resources (such as CPU, RAM, and storage) up or down based on your website’s traffic and resource requirements. This ensures that your site can handle fluctuations in user activity.
Yes, WordPress cloud hosting can be secure. It often includes security features like firewalls, regular backups, SSL certificates, and monitoring tools. However, it’s important to follow best practices, such as keeping plugins and themes updated, to enhance security further.
Yes, Orio Cloud provide migration tools or services to help you seamlessly move your WordPress site from another hosting environment to their cloud infrastructure.